Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Come up and see me sometime!

"There is always that one that stands out. That one personality that everyone finds absolutely compelling! This time it was at an outdoor cafe...  I looked up for a moment and there...standing all brazen-like and sassy, SHE was! She had her hand on her hip and when she smiled...I literally could not take my eyes off of her! I tried not to act too interested in her but she apparently could tell that I was! She threw around a lot of innuendos but her main point was that she wanted me to come up and see her sometime." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity stories ...

Oddity stories ...
Click on photo above for entrance into another reality of mine!

Enter The Unskilled Gardner's Mayhem of Fun here!

Enter The Unskilled Gardner's Mayhem of Fun here!
Click on photo above to enter...

Popular Posts