Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Car Salesman at a Bird Car Dealership

"Wow! This car has some really nice lines!"
"Come take a look inside! This car is loaded with extras!"
 "Holy Mother of Bird Rides! Look at that custom dashboard!"
"Here's the deal my little bird friend...I've already had 3 offers on this fantastic car!!! The price is a steal! I think you should buy it right away so YOU can be the one to drive away in this baby!"
"Ok...enough with the strong arm tactics...I'm tired of flying, and I am definitely going to look good in this car!"


You have to wonder if the purchaser remembered to ask for a CARFAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity stories ...

Oddity stories ...
Click on photo above for entrance into another reality of mine!

Enter The Unskilled Gardner's Mayhem of Fun here!

Enter The Unskilled Gardner's Mayhem of Fun here!
Click on photo above to enter...

Popular Posts