Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Somebody brought me the wrong legs!

 I had these same legs once!  I used to sit like this! My legs were SO good to me!

 It's kinda crazy the way, when you age, your legs change into legs you never imagined having!
These days these legs get stuck in sitting positions!  I go to stand up and the knees are locked up and it takes an eternity to straighten my legs enough so I can walk! If they are stiff, I walk slow thinking to myself the entire time..."When the hell did they take my good legs?" Some slithering invisible creature comes when I sleep or something and man this critter literally sucks the vibrant life out of my legs!  These creatures are some kind of leg parasites! Oh, you won't find them written about in any medical journals but I know they are real!  They have to be real! It's the only logical reason for what has happened to my legs!

I had killer legs when I was young! My legs were like my trademark!  I'd wear super short skirts and back then you wore nylons so your legs would look flawless! When I slipped on 'heels' my legs were transformed to something from a leg commercial!  My legs turned heads and I loved using them to turn heads!  I loved those legs!

I can't pull off a dress these days - even long is too short. Let me mention also...another evil that has creeped into my skin just above my knees....SPIDER VEINS!  You know how you want to jump and scream when you see a spider on your leg?  Well, I get the same urges when I see my spider veins! And I see them every day!  There's a hell of a LOT of screaming around here!

If you have great legs, spend a day enjoying them and dedicate it to me!  I used to love shaving my legs because they used to look sooo damn good when I was done!  My legs were bad! Now...they are literally...BAD. Bastard creatures who sucked the life out of my smokin' hot legs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oddity stories ...

Oddity stories ...
Click on photo above for entrance into another reality of mine!

Enter The Unskilled Gardner's Mayhem of Fun here!

Enter The Unskilled Gardner's Mayhem of Fun here!
Click on photo above to enter...

Popular Posts